Home Page: Meeting Minutes
April 17, 2018 Town of Hiles Board Meeting
Town of Hiles Board Meeting
Tuesday, April 17, 2018
Hiles Town Hall, Wood County
Chairman Trent Miner called the meeting to order at 6:09 pm.
Present were: Chairman Trent Miner, Supervisor Mark Gudel, Treasurer Soraya Krostag, and Clerk Janice Schultz.
The minutes of the Monday, March 5, 2018, Hiles Town Board meeting were presented. Moved by Supervisor Gudel and seconded by Chairman Miner to accept the minutes as presented. Motion carried.
The Treasurer’s report was presented. Moved by Supervisor Gudel and seconded by Chairman Miner to approve as presented. Motion carried.
Road Inspection: Will be conducted May 12 at 8:00 am. Meet at Hay Creek Pallet.
Road Projects for 2018: Wood County Highway Department will complete Cranberry Road and Wallace Road after they finish County Road Z. They expect to start County Z beginning of May. Hay Creek Road will be delayed until 2019.
• There have been some recycling pickup problems. New driver on the route. The previous driver will do the route with him next time to correct the problem.
• Received timber cutting notice for Robin Reshel property (parcel #0900491).
• Received border agreement from Town of Cary for Cary-Hiles Road. It was returned to Town of Cary with suggestions for changes.
• JJs Brushcutting will be mowing the Town roads this year.
• April 3 Spring Election: Azizah Tester, Savanna Buchli and McKayla Behselich served as Election Inspectors. Had 102 registered voters on the Poll List. Three residents registered on election day. All 4 absentees were returned in time for counting and all were counted. No provisional ballots were issued. A total of 49 electors voted. Ballots and DS200 tape matched.
• Sanitary Permit Application by Dupee Farms, LLC for replacement system/holding tank on part of the SE1/4 SW1/4 Sec.2 T22N R2E.
The bills were presented for payment. Moved by Supervisor Gudel and seconded by Chairman Miner to make all payments as presented. Motion carried.
The next Town Board Meeting will be Wednesday, May 16, 2018, at 6:00 pm at the Town Hall.
Motion made by Supervisor Gudel and seconded by Chairman Miner to adjourn the meeting. Motion carried. Chairman Miner adjourned the meeting at 6:37 p.m.
Janice I Schultz, Clerk
March 13, 2019 Town of Hiles Board Meeting
February 13, 2019 Town of Hiles Board Meeting
January 9, 2019 Town of Hiles Board Meeting
January 9, 2019 Town of Hiles Caucus Meeting
December 12, 2018 Town of Hiles Board Meeting
November 19, 2018 Town of Hiles Special Meeting of Electors
November 19, 2018 Town of Hiles Board Meeting
November 19, 2018 Town of Hiles Budget Hearing
October 8, 2018 Town of Hiles Board Meeting
September 26, 2018 Board of Review