Home Page: Meeting Minutes
August 7, 2013 Town of Hiles Board Meeting
OFFICIAL September 4, 2013
Town of Hiles Board Meeting
Wednesday, August 7, 2013
Hiles Town Hall, Wood County
Chairman Trent Miner called the meeting to order at 6:00 p.m.
Present were: Chairman Trent Miner, Supervisor Tom Gardner, Supervisor Mark Gudel (late), Treasurer Amy Miner, and Clerk Janice Schultz.
The minutes of the Wednesday, July 10, 2013, Hiles Town Board meeting were presented. Moved by Supervisor Gardner and seconded by Chairman Miner to approve the minutes as presented. Motion carried.
The Treasurer’s report was presented and is attached. Moved by Supervisor Gardner and seconded by Chairman Miner to approve as presented. Motion carried.
Town of Hiles is hosting the Wood County Unit of the Wisconsin Towns Association meeting on August 16, 2013, at 7:30 p.m. at the Pittsville Community Center. Chad Schooley, Wood County Park & Forestry, is confirmed as speaker for the evening. Topic will be an update on County Parks. Chairman Miner has ordered the food for the evening. Board members, Treasurer, and Clerk will bring deserts.
Update on summer road projects
• Wallace Road – new posts and tigers placed on Wallace Road Bridge by Chairman Miner
• Fire numbers needing replacing were ordered. Chairman Miner took care of exchanging all but one.
• The second mile of Hay Creek Road from Holst Road to Neiman Road received 2 inches of gravel August 7.
• Chairman Miner will take care of arranging for brushing of Ivy Dow and Cary-Hiles bridges
• Letter from Amy Sue Vruwink on Broadband internet grant. Chairman Miner will contact TDS for procedure.
• Brochure on training locations and times on “Using PASER and WISLR to Manage Your Roads.”
• Newsletter from Wisconsin Transportation Information Center
• Brochure from Monroe Truck Equipment
• Two Sanitary Permit Applications from Wood County Planning & Zoning Office
o Robert Wenger on Cary-Hiles Road
o City Point Cranberry LLP at 2789C Kurt Creek Road
• Received printout of land enrolled in the County Forest Law as of July 1, 2013 from Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources
• Received notice of proposed changes to Federal reporting requirements regarding UOCAVA (Uniformed and Overseas Civilians Absentee Voting Act) voters
• Received notice of new Sales Executive with Horton Group insurance.
The bills were presented for payment. Moved by Supervisor Gardner and seconded by Chairman Miner to make all payments as presented. Motion carried.
The next Town Board Meeting will be held at the Hiles Town Hall on Wednesday, September 4, 2013, at 6:00 p.m.
Motion made by Supervisor Gudel and seconded by Supervisor Gardner to adjourn the meeting. Motion carried.
Chairman Miner adjourned the meeting at 6:40 p.m.
Janice I Schultz, Town of Hiles Clerk
February 13, 2019 Town of Hiles Board Meeting
January 9, 2019 Town of Hiles Caucus Meeting
January 9, 2019 Town of Hiles Board Meeting
December 12, 2018 Town of Hiles Board Meeting
November 19, 2018 Town of Hiles Budget Hearing
November 19, 2018 Town of Hiles Special Meeting of Electors
November 19, 2018 Town of Hiles Board Meeting
October 8, 2018 Town of Hiles Board Meeting
September 26, 2018 Board of Review
September 4, 2018 Town of Hiles Board Meeting