Home Page: Meeting Minutes
December 13, 2017 Town of Hiles Board Meeting
Town of Hiles Board Meeting
Wednesday, December 13, 2017
Hiles Town Hall, Wood County
Chairman Trent Miner called the meeting to order at 6:00 pm.
Present were: Chairman Trent Miner, Supervisor Tom Gardner, Supervisor Mark Gudel, Treasurer Soraya Krostag, and Clerk Janice Schultz.
The minutes of the Wednesday, November 8, 2017, Hiles Town Board meeting were presented. Moved by Supervisor Gardner and seconded by Supervisor Gudel to accept the minutes as presented. Motion carried.
The Treasurer’s report was presented. Moved by Supervisor Gudel and seconded by Supervisor Gardner to approve as presented. Motion carried.
Elections Inspectors for 2018-2019: Azizah Tester, Savanna Buchli, and Tyler Gardner. Moved by Supervisor Gardner and seconded by Supervisor Gudel. Motion carried.
• Chairman Miner will be attending the Wisconsin Towns Association District Meeting in Neillsville for Board of Review certification.
• Valley View Forestry has been granted 3 wood harvesting permits.
• A temporary culvert will be placed off Hay Creek Road across from Hay Creek Pallet by Futurewood Corp with permission to move as needed as they log on County land.
• The Town Hall is rented for December 23.
• Received summary from the WI Department of Revenue of the 2017 Wisconsin Act 68 (AB480) published November 28, 2017, with impacts on property assessment.
• County Forest Acreage in Wood County is 37,762.33 acres of which the Town of Hiles has 9,320.09 acres.
• Taking effect January 1, 2018: Landowners Eric a Reuterskiold and Jodi M Reuterskiold are putting 2 parcels of land totaling 79 acres in Managed Forest Law. (These 2 parcels were expiring December 31, 2017)
• Latest listing of Forest Crop Law and Managed Forest Law acreage was posted to the DOR website.
• Clerk’s training was approved and posted to State election training record.
• Thank you letter from the Pittsville Community Library for the $500.00 donation.
• Received from CSC Services that Act 211 becomes effective on January 1, 2018, governing the procedure for New Construction to get a UDC Permit.
• Wisconsin Uniform Building Permit Applications were received from CSC Services for: 10051 Hwy 54 Pittsville by Pamela Verhulst and 10491 Ivy Dow Road by Thomas J Mullins.
The bills were presented for payment. Moved by Supervisor Gudel and seconded by Supervisor Gardner to make all payments as presented. Motion carried.
Next meeting will be Tuesday, January 9, 2017, at 6:00 pm at the Town Hall.
Motion made by Supervisor Gardner and seconded by Supervisor Gudel to adjourn the meeting. Motion carried. Chairman Miner adjourned the meeting at 6:15 p.m.
Respectfully submitted, Janice I Schultz, Clerk
August 7, 2018 Town of Hiles Board Meeting
July 11, 2018 Town of Hiles Board Meeting
June 11, 2018 Town of Hiles Board Meeting
May 16, 2018 Town of Hiles Board Meeting
May 16, 2018 Town of Hiles Board of Review Postponement Meeting
May 12, 2018 Road Inspection
April 17, 2018 Town of Hiles Board Meeting
April 17, 2018 Town of Hiles Annual Meeting 2018
March 5, 2018 Town of Hiles Board Meeting
February 8, 2018 Town of Hiles Board Meeting