Home Page: Meeting Minutes
February 6, 2012 Town of Hiles Board Meeting
Town of Hiles Board Meeting
Monday, February 6, 2012
Hiles Town Hall
Chairman Trent Miner called the meeting to order at 6:30 pm.
Present were: Chairman Trent Miner, Supervisor Tom Gardner, Supervisor Mark Gudel, and Clerk Janice Schultz.
The minutes of the Monday, January 9, 2012, Hiles Town Board meeting were presented. Moved by Supervisor Gardner and seconded by Supervisor Gudel to approve the minutes as presented. Motion carried.
The Treasurer’s report was presented and is attached. Moved by Supervisor Gudel and seconded by Supervisor Gardner to approve as presented. Motion carried.
Chairman Miner reviewed the upcoming WTA District Meeting. Chairman Miner and Clerk Schultz will be attending on Saturday, March 3, in Marshfield at the Eagles. This will be for recertification for Board of Review and there will be a discussion on the requirement of assessors starting in 2013.
Discussion of Town Logo. The election workers are getting shirts. The Town does not currently have a logo. The Wood County logo with our town name could be used. Consensus of the Board is to use the County logo. No Town funds will be used to purchase the shirts.
1. Logging Notice for Art Potts
2. Chairman Miner completed the survey regarding the Town’s FEMA funding from the Floods of September, 2010. A copy of the survey will be filed in the FEMA folder.
3. Discussion of extending terms of office for Chairman, Supervisors, Clerk, and Treasurer to the 3rd Tuesday in April, 2013. This is in response to the voting law changes. No action taken at this time. An Ordinance will be presented once the Bill becomes law.
4. Received Crossroads newsletter—WI Transportation Information Center
5. Sales flyer from Monroe Truck
6. Received Building Number Identification update from Wood County Emergency Management Office. Chairman Miner has the list and will verify numbers during road inspection.
7. Received information from Rural Mutual on new insurance laws on uninsured and underinsured motorist coverage.
8. Received Work Zone and Flagger Safety course dates and locations.
9. Received newsletter from North Central WI Regional Planning Commission.
10. The Town Hall furnace went out again. House of Heating was called and came out. They installed the third igniter in this furnace. Other checks were completed to make sure everything was working correctly.
11. Rural Insurance Agent offered to come to a meeting for an insurance update. If nothing has changed, there isn’t a need.
The next Town meeting will be Monday, March 5, 2012.
The bills were presented for payment. Moved by Supervisor Gardner and seconded by Supervisor Gudel to make all payments as presented. Motion carried.
Motion made by Supervisor Gudel and seconded by Supervisor Gardner to adjourn. Motion carried.
Chairman Miner adjourned the meeting at 7:15 pm
Janice I Schultz, Town of Hiles Clerk
June 5, 2019 Town of Hiles Board of Review Adjournment
June 5, 2019 Town Board Meeting
May 18, 2019 Road Inspection
May 15, 2019 Town Board Meeting
April 17, 2019 Town Board Meeting
April 17, 2019 Annual Meeting
March 13, 2019 Town of Hiles Board Meeting
February 13, 2019 Town of Hiles Board Meeting
January 9, 2019 Town of Hiles Board Meeting
January 9, 2019 Town of Hiles Caucus Meeting