Home Page: Meeting Minutes
January 9, 2012 Town of Hiles Board Meeting
Town of Hiles Board Meeting
Monday, January 9, 2012
Hiles Town Hall
Chairman Trent Miner called the meeting to order at 6:30 pm.
Present were: Chairman Trent Miner, Supervisor Tom Gardner, Supervisor Mark Gudel, Treasurer Kimberly Miner, and Clerk Janice Schultz.
The minutes of the Tuesday, December 6, 2011, Hiles Town Board meeting were presented. Moved by Supervisor Gardner and seconded by Supervisor Gudel to approve the minutes as presented. Motion carried.
The Treasurer’s report was presented and is attached. Moved by Supervisor Gudel and seconded by Supervisor Gardner to approve as presented. Motion carried.
Audit of Clerk’s and Treasurer’s financial records was conducted. The financial records were examined by the Board, and the Board found the records to be complete, accurate, and hereby reconciled. All parties present signed the reconciliation forms. The Clerk was directed to have the reconciliation forms and supporting documents reproduced for dissemination to Town residents.
Chairman Miner reviewed the winter road maintenance to date. So far some sanding has been done.
1. Logging notice from Douglas & Betty Ann Gorst
2. Received from to report building or zoning permits to US Department of Commerce. Clerk’s address needs to be updated with them.
3. Received Wood County Farm Bureau Newsletter highlighting Ag Day at the Capitol on February 8, 2012, at Monona Terrace Convention Center in Madison
4. Received Christmas card and calendar from Rural Insurance
5. Received notice from Department of Natural Resources that the MFL order for property owned by Gary C Boehm will expire December 31, 2011.
6. Received notice from Department of Natural Resources that MFL land owned by Steven G Knorr and Harry R North is being transferred to Gregory D Knorr, Glenwood Knorr, Cynthia Knorr, John B O Day III
The next Town meeting will be Monday, February 6, 2012.
The bills were presented for payment. Moved by Supervisor Gardner and seconded by Supervisor Gudel to make all payments as presented. Motion carried.
Motion made by Supervisor Gudel and seconded by Supervisor Gardner to adjourn. Motion carried.
Chairman Miner adjourned the meeting at 7:15 p.m.
Janice I Schultz, Town of Hiles Clerk
June 5, 2019 Town of Hiles Board of Review Adjournment
June 5, 2019 Town Board Meeting
May 18, 2019 Road Inspection
May 15, 2019 Town Board Meeting
April 17, 2019 Town Board Meeting
April 17, 2019 Annual Meeting
March 13, 2019 Town of Hiles Board Meeting
February 13, 2019 Town of Hiles Board Meeting
January 9, 2019 Town of Hiles Board Meeting
January 9, 2019 Town of Hiles Caucus Meeting