Home Page: Meeting Minutes
July 10, 2013 Town of Hiles Board Meeting
OFFICIAL August 7, 2013
Town of Hiles Board Meeting
Wednesday, July 10, 2013
Hiles Town Hall, Wood County
Chairman Trent Miner called the meeting to order at 6:20 p.m.
Present were: Chairman Trent Miner, Supervisor Tom Gardner, Supervisor Mark Gudel, Treasurer Amy Miner, and Clerk Janice Schultz.
The minutes of the Wednesday, June 5, 2013, Hiles Town Board meeting were presented. Moved by Supervisor Gardner and seconded by Supervisor Gudel to approve the minutes as presented. Motion carried.
The Treasurer’s report was presented and is attached. Moved by Supervisor Gudel and seconded by Supervisor Gardner to approve as presented. Motion carried.
Update on summer road projects
• Wallace Road – Fahrner has completed all work—rut filling, crackfilling, and chipsealing.
• Boyer Road – John Cepress will ditch, spread shale in low spots, gravel entire road, spot gravel any low spots at a later date.
• Fire numbers needing replacing were ordered and are in. The Chairman will take care of exchanging them.
• Arch culvert replaced on Hay Creek Road and it qualifies for the County's 50/50 program. The old culverts will be disposed of.
• The second mile of Hay Creek Road from Holst Road to Neiman Road is being looked at. A decision will be made after the other road project costs are in
Town of Hiles is hosting the Wood County Unit of the Wisconsin Towns Association meeting on August 16, 2013, at 7:30 p.m. at the Pittsville Community Center. Chad Schooley, Park & Forestry Director, has been contacted as a speaker for the evening. No confirmation at this time.
➢ Received Humane Officer Training information
➢ Received Wood County Farm Bureau Bulletin
➢ Received North Central Wisconsin Regional Planning Commission 2012 Annual Report
The bills were presented for payment. Moved by Supervisor Gardner and seconded by Supervisor Gudel to make all payments as presented. Motion carried.
The next Town Board Meeting will be held at the Hiles Town Hall on Wednesday, August 7, at 6:00 p.m.
Motion made by Supervisor Gudel and seconded by Supervisor Gardner to adjourn the meeting. Motion carried.
Chairman Miner adjourned the meeting at 6:40 p.m.
Janice I Schultz, Town of Hiles Clerk
October 8, 2018 Town of Hiles Board Meeting
September 26, 2018 Board of Review
September 4, 2018 Town of Hiles Board Meeting
August 7, 2018 Town of Hiles Board Meeting
July 11, 2018 Town of Hiles Board Meeting
June 11, 2018 Town of Hiles Board Meeting
May 16, 2018 Town of Hiles Board Meeting
May 16, 2018 Town of Hiles Board of Review Postponement Meeting
May 12, 2018 Road Inspection
April 17, 2018 Town of Hiles Board Meeting