Home Page: Meeting Minutes
July 12, 2012 Town of Hiles Board Meeting
Town of Hiles Board Meeting
Thursday, July 12, 2012
Hiles Town Hall
Chairman Trent Miner called the meeting to order at 6:30 pm.
Present were: Chairman Trent Miner, Supervisor Tom Gardner, Supervisor Mark Gudel, and Clerk Janice Schultz.
The minutes of the Wednesday, June 6, 2012, Hiles Town Board meeting were presented. Moved by Supervisor Gardner and seconded by Supervisor Gudel to approve the minutes as presented. Motion carried.
The Treasurer’s report was presented and is attached. Moved by Supervisor Gudel and seconded by Supervisor Gardner to approve as presented. Motion carried.
Road Maintenance /Construction Update—Nothing to report. Too dry for grading. Waiting to schedule any work until after Kurt Creek Road is done and see how the budget looks. No black topping scheduled for 2013.
• Discussion on how to dispose of extra landscape rock
• Letter from DNR highlighting changes to the open burning permit system on a 3-year trial basis. New hours from 11 am to midnight including Sundays and holidays. Still need to check for burning conditions.
• Sign on Town Hall door is red flag notice—no burning.
• Logging notices from Glenn & Alvina Swetz and Leonard Hoffman.
• Received CROSSROADS transportation information magazine
• Received GAB notices on handling public records requests for June 5 election materials
• Received information on North Central Community Action Program for Jobs and Business Development Program
• After submitting requested information to Rural Mutual, received notice that no further payment is needed. Town is still paying the minimum premium.
• Received flyer on Kubota equipment
• Received North Central Wisconsin Regional Planning Commission 2011 Annual Report
• Received Personal Property Assessment Roll for Manufacturing in Town of Hiles
• Received Wood County Farm Bureau County News
• Received request from Revenue Agent of the Department of Revenue for listing of food license holders in the Town. Sending back report stating the Town does not have any.
• Received notice of Humane Officer Training September 24-28 in Madison
The next Town meeting will be August 8, 2012, at 6:00 pm followed by Board of Review from 6:30 to 8:30 pm.
The bills were presented for payment. Moved by Supervisor Gardner and seconded by Supervisor Gudel to make all payments as presented. Motion carried.
Motion made by Supervisor Gudel and seconded by Supervisor Gardner to adjourn the meeting. Motion carried.
Chairman Miner adjourned the meeting at 6:45 pm.
Janice I Schultz, Town of Hiles Clerk
June 5, 2019 Town of Hiles Board of Review Adjournment
June 5, 2019 Town Board Meeting
May 18, 2019 Road Inspection
May 15, 2019 Town Board Meeting
April 17, 2019 Town Board Meeting
April 17, 2019 Annual Meeting
March 13, 2019 Town of Hiles Board Meeting
February 13, 2019 Town of Hiles Board Meeting
January 9, 2019 Town of Hiles Board Meeting
January 9, 2019 Town of Hiles Caucus Meeting