Home Page: Meeting Minutes
July 12, 2017 Town of Hiles Board Meeting
Town of Hiles Board Meeting
Wednesday, July 12, 2017
Hiles Town Hall, Wood County
Chairman Trent Miner called the meeting to order at 5:45 pm.
Present were: Chairman Trent Miner, Supervisor Tom Gardner, Supervisor Mark Gudel, Treasurer Soraya Krostag, Clerk Janice Schultz, Assessor Gerald Wegner.
Also Present: Town Resident Beau Krostag
The minutes of the Thursday, June 8, 2017, Hiles Town Board meeting were presented. Moved by Supervisor Gudel and seconded by Supervisor Gardner to accept the minutes as presented. Motion carried.
The Treasurer’s report was presented. Moved by Supervisor Gardner and seconded by Supervisor Gudel to approve as presented. Motion carried.
Update on Road Projects: Nothing new at this time.
• E-Mail from Criste Greening about the Sustain Rural Wisconsin Network initiative. Asking for municipal support by adopting resolution in support moratorium of CAFO (Concentrated Animal Feeding Operations). Also included list of ordinances adopted by other municipalities on various topics dedicated to preserving the environment while maintaining the health and economic vitality of WI communities. No action taken.
• Clerk is requesting mileage and registration fee ($80) to attend the Tuesday session of the WI Towns Associaiton 70th Annual Convention in Stevens Point. A 3-hour session will be presented by Wisconsin Elections Commission updating election topics. Consensus of Board to approve.
• Received 2016 North Central WI Regional Planning Commission Annual Report.
• E-Poll Books being discussed at GAB (now WEC). A 21-page report was presented at their June 20 meeting which included adoption costs to the State and to each municipality. Board can go to website to read.
• Received example of City of Portage Resolution urging the State legislature to fully fund personal property tax. No action taken
The bills were presented for payment. Moved by Supervisor Gardner and seconded by Supervisor Gudel to make all payments as presented. Motion carried.
Next meetings will be Wednesday, August 9, 2017 at the Town Hall.
Motion made by Supervisor Gudel and seconded by Supervisor Gardner to adjourn the meeting. Motion carried.
Chairman Miner adjourned the meeting at 6:00 p.m.
Janice I Schultz, Clerk
July 11, 2018 Town of Hiles Board Meeting
June 11, 2018 Town of Hiles Board Meeting
May 16, 2018 Town of Hiles Board Meeting
May 16, 2018 Town of Hiles Board of Review Postponement Meeting
May 12, 2018 Road Inspection
April 17, 2018 Town of Hiles Board Meeting
April 17, 2018 Town of Hiles Annual Meeting 2018
March 5, 2018 Town of Hiles Board Meeting
February 8, 2018 Town of Hiles Board Meeting
January 9, 2018 Town of Hiles Board Meeting