Home Page: Meeting Minutes
June 5, 2013 Town of Hiles Board Meeting
OFFICIAL July 10, 2013
Town of Hiles Board Meeting
Wednesday, June 5, 2013
Hiles Town Hall, Wood County
Chairman Trent Miner called the meeting to order at 6:05 p.m.
Present were: Chairman Trent Miner, Supervisor Mark Gudel, Treasurer Amy Miner, and Clerk Janice Schultz.
The minutes of the Tuesday, May 14, 2013, Hiles Town Board meeting were presented. Moved by Supervisor Gudel and seconded by Chairman Miner to approve the minutes as presented. Motion carried.
The Treasurer’s report was presented and is attached. Moved by Supervisor Gudel and seconded by Chairman Miner to approve as presented. Motion carried.
Update on summer road projects:
Wallace Road – Material will be brought to Town Hall for storage. Fahrnar will start rut filling next Tuesday. Chip seal will follow at a later date.
Boyer Road – not big enough project to require bids. John Cepress will ditch, spread shale in low spots, gravel entire road, spot gravel any low spots.
Fire numbers ordered – during Road Inspection, it was determined that several fire numbers needed replacing.
Arch culvert to be replaced on Hay Creek Road and it may qualify for the County's 50/50 bridge program. Chairman Miner is working on the specifics with the Wood County Highway Dept.
• Letter from P&Z on shoreland zoning – wetlands to be considered in any projects
• Building schedule from ISO
• Reviewed Town of Hiles General Profile of Revenues & Expenditures – compared Town to average of similar places in 14 areas. Copy placed in Minutes Binder.
• Received confirmation from Deputy County Clerk Boyd that 5 voters were removed from poll list by not returning voter registration card, 1 was transferred out by change of address, no deaths reported between December 9, 2012, through May 10, 2013.
• Sanitary Permit applications:
o Daniel Jepson – I.S.D. dispersal component
o Jesse Wilke – Mound < 24 in. of suitable soil
o Hubert Elston – Holding Tank
• Letter from Oakdale Electric Cooperative- notification of Rights-of-Way Vegetation Maintenance. A crew will be on property June through September to perform a foliar herbicide application to brush that is occupying the powerline right-of-way.
• Received Manufacturing Assessment for Hay Creek Pallet from Wisconsin Department of Revenue
• Received two letters and pamphlets from Alpha Terra Science
o Hazard assessment – 29 CFR 1910.132(d)(1)
o Meeting new GHS requirements for chemicals – SPS 332.50 – 29CFR 1910.1200(e)(1)
The bills were presented for payment. Moved by Supervisor Gudel and seconded by Chairman Miner to make all payments as presented. Motion carried.
The next Town Board Meeting will be Wednesday, July 10 at 6:00 p.m.
Motion made by Supervisor Gudel and seconded by Chairman Miner to adjourn the meeting. Motion carried.
Chairman Miner adjourned the meeting at 6:20 p.m.
Janice I Schultz, Town of Hiles Clerk
May 16, 2018 Town of Hiles Board Meeting
May 16, 2018 Town of Hiles Board of Review Postponement Meeting
May 12, 2018 Road Inspection
April 17, 2018 Town of Hiles Board Meeting
April 17, 2018 Town of Hiles Annual Meeting 2018
March 5, 2018 Town of Hiles Board Meeting
February 8, 2018 Town of Hiles Board Meeting
January 9, 2018 Town of Hiles Board Meeting
December 13, 2017 Town of Hiles Board Meeting
November 8, 2017 2018 Budget Hearing