Home Page: Meeting Minutes
November 13, 2012 Town of Hiles Board Meeting
Town of Hiles Board Meeting
Tuesday, November 13, 2012
Hiles Town Hall
Chairman Trent Miner called the meeting to order at 6:42 pm.
Present were: Chairman Trent Miner, Supervisor Tom Gardner, Supervisor Mark Gudel, and Clerk Janice Schultz.
The minutes of the Tuesday, October 9, 2012, Hiles Town Board meeting were presented. Moved by Supervisor Gardner and seconded by Supervisor Gudel to approve the minutes as presented. Motion carried.
The Treasurer’s report was presented and is attached. Moved by Supervisor Gudel and seconded by Supervisor Gardner to approve as presented. Motion carried.
Update on road construction projects
• Kurt Creek Road is completed. Shoulders are in as well. Some vehicle(s) have already gone off the road and wrecked some of the earth work and shoulders, we’ll have to re-visit that in the spring.
• Mowing and brushing is done for the year.
• Issue with low hanging branches on Ivy Dow Road. Brought up by the bus driver, concerned with damage to the top strobe light of the bus. Chairman Miner will contact the County Highway Department to take care of when the brush cutting unit is nearby.
• Town of Cary graded all the road when they leveled the gravel on Peterson Road. A bill will be coming.
2013 Budget: Motion was made by Supervisor Gardner and seconded by Supervisor Gudel to adopt the 2013 Budget of $141,293. Motion carried.
• Thank you note from Pittsville Community Library for Town donation.
• Presentation by Terry Reynolds, District Administrator, Pittsville School District. Postponed to later date.
• Election – Had to call the election workers back on Friday evening to close out the election, as we had a late absentee. Consensus of the Board was to pay them for 1 hour.
• Received notification of petition before the office of the WI Commissioner of Railroads of the adequacy of warning devices at the public crossing of the WI Central LTD. Tracks with south 54 in the Town of Hiles, Wood County.
• Received Residential Waste Collection Contract between the Town of Hiles and Veolia Environmental Services.
• Received and completed Tobacco Product Retail License Holders Survey—the Town has none.
• Received final Statement of Assessment and Manufacturing Equated Roll from the Wisconsin Department of Revenue.
• Received e-mail notice County Clerk Cindy Cepress of a possible recount in the 70th Assembly District—Clerk will prepare needed materials for submission.
The next Town Board meeting will be Tuesday, December 11, 2012.
The bills were presented for payment. Moved by Supervisor Gardner and seconded by Supervisor Gudel to make all payments as presented. Motion carried.
Motion made by Supervisor Gudel and seconded by Supervisor Gardner to adjourn the meeting. Motion carried.
Chairman Miner adjourned the meeting at 7:05 p.m.
Respectfully submitted, Janice I Schultz, Town of Hiles Clerk
June 5, 2019 Town of Hiles Board of Review Adjournment
June 5, 2019 Town Board Meeting
May 18, 2019 Road Inspection
May 15, 2019 Town Board Meeting
April 17, 2019 Town Board Meeting
April 17, 2019 Annual Meeting
March 13, 2019 Town of Hiles Board Meeting
February 13, 2019 Town of Hiles Board Meeting
January 9, 2019 Town of Hiles Board Meeting
January 9, 2019 Town of Hiles Caucus Meeting