Home Page: Meeting Minutes
October 11, 2017 Town of Hiles Board Meeting
Town of Hiles Board Meeting
Wednesday, October 11, 2017
Hiles Town Hall, Wood County
Chairman Trent Miner called the meeting to order at 6:00 pm.
Present were: Chairman Trent Miner, Supervisor Tom Gardner, Supervisor Mark Gudel, Treasurer Soraya Krostag, and Clerk Janice Schultz
Also Present: Town Residents Beau Krostag and Amara Putri Krostag
The minutes of the Wednesday, September 13, 2017, Hiles Town Board meeting were presented. Moved by Supervisor Gardner and seconded by Supervisor Gudel to accept the minutes as presented. Motion carried.
The Treasurer’s report was presented. Moved by Supervisor Gudel and seconded by Supervisor Gardner to approve as presented. Motion carried.
Update on Road Projects: Scranton Road completed. Mileage applied for. Turnaround on Holst Road will begin around October 20.
2018 Budget: Preliminary figures were presented.
• Tire Drive will be October 21 from 7 to noon at the Pittsville Compost Site.
• Received Fire $19,659.66, increase of $480.68 ($19,198.98 in 2017) and EMT $11,234.10, increase of $263.26 ($19,970.84 in 2017) contracts from the Pittsville Fire Department. Board approved and Chairman Miner and Clerk Schultz signed the contracts.
• Signed and Returned to County Treasurer the information for the 2017 Tax Roll that there are no special assessments for the Town of Hiles.
• Received notice of Sanitary Permit Application for Family Dwelling with 5 bedrooms at 10491 Ivy Dow Road, Pittsville, WI.
• Received information from ASI (Alternative Solutions Inc.) a website developer.
• Received information from Webs by Wagner a former Clerk and now website developer.
• Change in MFL payments.
• Report by Clerk on State Town Association Conference she attended on October 10, 2017.
The bills were presented for payment. Moved by Supervisor Gardner and seconded by Supervisor Gudel to make all payments as presented. Motion carried.
Next meetings will be Wednesday, November 8 at the Town Hall. The Budget Hearing will start at 6 p.m. This will be followed by the Meeting of the Town Electors. The Town Board meeting will follow.
Motion made by Supervisor Gudel and seconded by Supervisor Gardner to adjourn the meeting. Motion carried. Chairman Miner adjourned the meeting at 6:30 p.m.
Janice I Schultz, Clerk
September 4, 2018 Town of Hiles Board Meeting
August 7, 2018 Town of Hiles Board Meeting
July 11, 2018 Town of Hiles Board Meeting
June 11, 2018 Town of Hiles Board Meeting
May 16, 2018 Town of Hiles Board of Review Postponement Meeting
May 16, 2018 Town of Hiles Board Meeting
May 12, 2018 Road Inspection
April 17, 2018 Town of Hiles Board Meeting
April 17, 2018 Town of Hiles Annual Meeting 2018
March 5, 2018 Town of Hiles Board Meeting