Home Page: Meeting Minutes
September 5, 2012 Town of Hiles Board Meeting
Town of Hiles Board Meeting
Wednesday, September 5, 2012
Hiles Town Hall
Chairman Trent Miner called the meeting to order at 6:30 pm.
Present were: Chairman Trent Miner, Supervisor Tom Gardner, Supervisor Mark Gudel, and Clerk Janice Schultz.
The minutes of the Wednesday, August 8, 2012, Hiles Town Board meeting were presented. Moved by Supervisor Gardner and seconded by Supervisor Gudel to approve the minutes as presented. Motion carried.
The Treasurer’s report was presented and is attached. Moved by Supervisor Gudel and seconded by Supervisor Gardner to approve as presented. Motion carried.
Update on road construction projects:
• Kurt Ceeek Road is on hold until after harvest. There were timing issues that came up. Cranberries being pulled starting September 1.
• Peterson Road will get 10 loads of gravel west of the bridge. Call came in from a logger. Town of Cary will grade.
• Once Kurt Creek is done, will see how much more the Town can afford to do.
• Received letter from Terry Reynolds, School District of Pittsville Administrator. School District Annual Meeting will be October 8 and certifying the Tax Levy on October 22. Willing to attend Town Meeting to answer questions on request.
• Received Statement of Assessment from the County. Figures match. Letter verifying this signed and mailed back to County Treasurer Kubisiak.
• Mailed form to County Treasurer after Board of Review indicating that there were no changes.
• Received from Department of Revenue County Equalization Report, Assessed/Sales Ratio Analysis, and Fielded Sales Summary Report. Other reports are available on the Department website.
• Received from the Department of Administration information on Aid for Disasters.
• Received from the Department of Administration the Preliminary Estimate of January 1, 2012, Population—changed from census count of 167 to 164, motor vehicles registered from 147 to 146, income tax filers from 103 to 100, filers plus dependents remains at 136, and income tax returns remains at 63.
• Received Official 2012 Election Mail Program Kit for mailing absentee ballots.
The next Town meeting will be Tuesday, October 9, 2012, at 6:30 pm.
The bills were presented for payment. Moved by Supervisor Gardner and seconded by Supervisor Gudel to make all payments as presented. Motion carried.
Motion made by Supervisor Gudel and seconded by Supervisor Gardner to adjourn the meeting. Motion carried.
Chairman Miner adjourned the meeting at 6:40 pm.
Janice I Schultz, Town of Hiles Clerk
June 5, 2019 Town of Hiles Board of Review Adjournment
June 5, 2019 Town Board Meeting
May 18, 2019 Road Inspection
May 15, 2019 Town Board Meeting
April 17, 2019 Town Board Meeting
April 17, 2019 Annual Meeting
March 13, 2019 Town of Hiles Board Meeting
February 13, 2019 Town of Hiles Board Meeting
January 9, 2019 Town of Hiles Board Meeting
January 9, 2019 Town of Hiles Caucus Meeting